Sankalp School has been set up in the year 2009 in the southern part of Odisha i.e. Brahmapur. The purpose of building a concept school is to provide good education to all students whose parents have imposed their wholehearted trust in us. The founders of the school believed in the concept of Day Boarding and started the first-day boarding school in South Odisha. We believe in creating an environment where the student can be nurtured to meet all the challenges of tomorrow. Since each child has been bestowed with his own set of skills, we undertake to discover these skills and allow the child to excel in them.
• Ideal student-teacher ratio i.e. 20:1.
• Our approach to learning is child-centric.
• Well laid out scholastic and co-scholastic activities.
• Trained and dedicated teachers to take care of all types of learners.
• Regular parent-teachers meetings to monitor the progress of students.
• Lush green premises, away from pollution.
• Emphasis on spoken English.