We, at Sankalp, follow a transparent admission policy that follows a step-wise approach from the point of the student procuring an application form to getting admitted to the desired class.
- Get the application form from the school website or the office.
- Fill in the form accurately by providing correct information
- Submit the filled in form physically at the office along with the following documents:
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (for XI only)
- Photocopy of Class X marksheet (Bring original for verification)
- 6 Passport-size coloured photographs
- 2 coloured passport size photographs of father and mother (guardian, if any) separately
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Mother, Father & Student, Local guardian, if any)
- If the applicant fulfils all the criteria as required by the school in step 2, he/she has to appear an diagnostic test.
- LKG & UKG – Basic Numeracy and Literacy
- Std I – V – English, Mathematics, EVS and 2nd Language
- Std VI – X – English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science & 2nd Language
- Std XI – English, Mathematics and Science
If the applicant is offered a seat (as per the availability), the parents/guardian must deposit the admission fee and the first instalment of the school fee at the office within the stipulated time, failing which the seat may be allotted to the candidate next on the list.