School Policies for Sankalp School
- Self-Discipline is of paramount importance and everyone is expected to follow.
- All students are expected to reach the school in time and assemble in the assembly hall.
- Pupils should maintain hygiene and cleanliness within the school campus and in the bus.
- Polite behaviour is expected of the students towards peers, juniors, seniors and the members of the staff.
- The medium of instruction and communication is English in the school campus.
- Students cannot miss any teaching, games/activity period unless prior permission is taken.
- Safeguarding the infrastructure of the school is the responsibility of everyone. Any collateral damage shall be viewed as a violation of school rules and disciplinary measures may be initiated.